Have you been negatively impacted financially by the Coronavirus outbreak? There might be some good news…
With the passing of the “Coronavirus Spending Package” congress has awarded the ability for citizens and businesses to get loans to help cover expenses in this trying time
Process For Accessing SBA’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Disaster Relief In Maryland
- The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering designated states and territories low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Upon a request received from a state’s or territory’s Governor, SBA will issue under its own authority, as provided by the Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act that was recently signed by the President, an Economic Injury Disaster Loan declaration.
- SBA’s Office of Disaster Assistance will coordinate with Maryland’s Governor to submit the request for Economic Injury Disaster Loan assistance.
Current places to apply for loans:
- $10,000 – $500,000 fast funding
- Small business loans approved in under 48 hours
- No collateral required
- No financials or tax returns
- Flexible payment options
- No credit references
- $1,000 – $10,000 in funding available
- One online form with 4 simple steps:
- Who are you?
- How much money do you need?
- What’s your occupation?
- Where should your money be sent?